100th Security Forces Shirt.
Like us on Facebook and keep up to date on all new designs.
Front Image is 4"
Rear Image is about 14" x 16"
In most cases some maybe smaller or larger dependent on the logo
Gildan - Softstyle® T-Shirt
- 4.5 oz., 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique colors & Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Heather colors & Blackberry: 35/65 cotton/ polyester
- Graphite Heather: 50/50 cotton/ polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Tear away label
Thank you for visiting Badges of Honor. We are owned and operated by firefighters. We sell Firefighter, Law Enforcement, EMS and Military Clothing. The majority of our apparel are NOT screen printed as we use a direct to garment printing (DTG) process. This will ensure that the art will not crack and/or peel off. Direct to garment printing has become popular because it is almost 100% eco-friendly. While screen printing and other methods often use synthetic plastisol-based inks, DTG printers use environmentally-friendly, water-based inks, with the exception of certain mild solvent based and discharge inks used on a small percentage of printers. DTG printing simply requires the image to be of adequate resolution and it can print a full color image directly onto the garment. Our T-shirts are of high quality name brand cotton or cotton blend shirts. Also our printers do not print white ink so if an image has white in it that area will be the color of the shirt. The image is not as shinny as in traditional screen printing.